MATTRESS LIQUIDATION – SAVE 40-70% OFF DEPARTMENT STORE SALE PRICES
We just received a truckload of New Overstock & Closeout mattresses from The largest Department Store in the country. We paid pennies on the dollar so we’re selling them the same way. No one sells Name Brand mattresses for less. Quantities are limited so don’t delay – see store hours below or give us a call. We have Serta Perfect Sleeper, Sealy Posturpedic, Simmons Beautyrest, Aireloom Hotel, Beautyrest Black, Serta iComfort, Serta iSeries. This is an authorized Sealy, Serta & Simmons Mattress Liquidation. Pillowtop mattresses, Tight tops, Euro Top, Gel Infused, Memory Foam, and more. All sizes available: Twin, Full, Queen and King.
OTHER MERCHANDISE AVAILABLE:
- Twin mattresses – starting at $99.99
- Full mattresses – starting at $169.99
- Queen mattresses – starting at $199
- Twin, Full, Queen, King Foundations
- Split Foundations & Low profile Box Springs
- Frames, Pillows, Mattress protectors & Bed sheets – Starting at $19.99
Mattress Express, the mattress store in Monmouth County, New Jersey features a great selection of Closeout and Overstock mattresses. Mattress sale on Serta Mattresses, Sealy Mattresses, Sterns & Foster Mattresses, Simmons mattresses, Gel-Infused Mattresses, Memory Foam Mattresses, bed frames and box springs & foundations. View recent additions to our matress outlet like the latest Sealy Posturepedic mattress, Serta Perfect Sleeper, Serta iComfort, Simmons Beutyrest, Simmons Recharge & World Class. Mattress Express offers great quality closeout mattresses and overstock mattresses at a lowest prices to the New Jersey, Monmouth County, Jersey Shore, NJ. Mattress Express delivers mattresses to Ocean Township, Neptune, Asbury Park, Wall, Belmar, Long Branch, Eatontown, Tinton Falls, Monmouth Beach, Middletown, Oakhurst, Toms River, Brick, Howell and Freehold. Common enquiries at Mattress Express are matress, bed store, memory foam, mattress sale, matress sale and matresses. Mattress Express delivers mattresses to Ocean, Neptune, Asbury Park, Ocean Grove, Bradley Beach, Avon, Lake Cuomo, Manchester, Manasquan, Red Bank, Shrewsbury, Oceanport, Sea Bright, Lincroft, Keyport, Wall, Belmar, Long Branch, Eatontown, Tinton Falls, Monmouth Beach, Middletown, Oakhurst, Toms River, Brick, Howell and Freehold. We delivery to Monmouth County & other areas of New Jersey. We beat prices at Macy’s, Sears, Raymoor & Flanigans, Big Lots, BJ’s, Costco, Ashley Furniture, Bob’s Furniture and Sleepy’s. There’s always a mattress sale near me at Mattress Express!
iSeries® Hybrid Sleep System
All foam is not created equal.
iSeries features breakthrough Cool Action™ Dual Effects® Gel Memory Foam. This is the world’s first material to infuse both our MicroSupport® and MicroCool+™ gels into premium memory foam for an extremely comfortable and supportive sleep surface, while helping to reduce the heat build-up that can be associated with memory foam mattresses.
Plus, exclusive Duet® Coil Individually Wrapped Coil-in-Coil Support System features strategically placed Duet® Coils that properly balance comfort and support across the entire sleep surface, regardless of body type.
Outstanding Pressure Relief
Too much pressure build-up while you sleep can cause disruptive tossing and turning. Serta’s Cool Action™ Dual Effects® material is uniquely designed to help reduce average body pressure while you sleep, which can help reduce tossing and turning for a deeper and more restful sleep.
Support Where You Need it Most
Serta’s Cool Action™ Dual Effects® material works to uniquely support your body where it needs it most. Millions of MicroSupport® gel beads gather under the areas of your body that need extra support. Meanwhile, each Duet® Coil in the advanced innerspring is engineered so that the exterior coil provides an initial soft and luxurious feeling, responding to weight and body movement instantly. Plus, the interior coils, once engaged with body weight, react with increasing firmness to provide the essential support needed for correct postural alignment. With the right support, your muscles can relax and rejuvenate so you can wake up feeling refreshed.
Enhanced Cooling Comfort
Heat build-up during the night can cause uncomfortable and restless sleep. Serta’s Cool Action™ Dual Effects® material combines an open-cell structure and our exclusive MicroCool+ gel to significantly increase airflow and the ability to dissipate heat. Together with the natural airflow design of an innerspring support system, these properties help whisk heat away from the body.
Serta Exclusive Technology
Cool Action™ Gel Memory Foam material inspired an entirely new category of sleep systems. This material was developed after years of careful study and refinement of existing memory foam products, including the original NASA-inspired memory foam technology. We then improved this with our Cool Action™ Dual Effects® material, which combines our original MicroSupport® gel with our breakthrough MicroCool+ gel in a foam with up to 25% more gel than our original Cool Action material. Our material represents a new science in memory foam, re-engineered from the bottom up for excellent comfort, support, temperature regulation, and durability. Plus, our Duet® Coil Support System is exclusive to Serta and features a posturized design, with nearly two-thirds of the Duet® Coils concentrated in the center third of the innerspring.
Made with Genuine Serta® Gel
– Only our Cool Action™ Dual Effects® material contains millions of Serta’s MicroSupport® and MicroCool+™ gel beads that are infused into our own premium, open-cell memory foam. This proprietary process creates an extremely breathable and supportive memory foam that helps dissipate heat away from the body.
Infused, not Coated or Blended with Gel
– Using a proprietary process, our MicroSupport® and MicroCool+™ gels are actually infused directly into our exclusive premium memory foam while the foam is being produced. This gives our Cool Action™ material a special combination of comfort, support, breathability, and durability. Other so-called “gel” memory foams may use dye and polyol thickeners in place of real gel. Depending on the type of material used, these additives may only have a limited impact on the performance of the foam.
More Gel in a Rich, Premium Foam
– Unlike some other “gel infused” foams sold at discount prices, we infuse our Cool Action™ Dual Effects® material with up to 200% more gel. We also use an exclusive formulation of our premium, open-cell memory foam technology that is denser than these discount products. This creates a richer, more premium feeling finished product with excellent support and durability.
GET 40-70% OFF YOUR NEW iSERIES MATTRESS AT MATTRESS EXPRESS: 1103 Route 35, Ocean NJ 07712.
- Mattress height: 14.5″
- Quilting layers: Sleep Climate™ Surface Technology helps keep you cool & comfortable; Airfeel™ foam offers durability & airflow; GelTouch™ provides pressure relief & a cooling sensation
- Comfort layers: Luxury Firm Comfort Foam added for durability; Dynamic Response™ Memory Foam coupled with Advanced Pocketed Coil® Technology creates conforming back support
- Cover fabrication: cashmere & modal yarn for a luxuriously soft feel
- Adjustable bed compatible
- Edge construction: ventilated AirCool™ BeautyEdge® Foam Encasement enhances airflow through the mattress & provides support to the edge
Beautyrest Black Firm Pillow Top…Reg. $2499 – Our Price $999
Originally posted on 1103 Route 35 - Ocean Township, NJ 07712:
It’s 3:12 a.m. You are up for the third time because you are tossing and turning and can’t get comfortable. As you come out of your sleep-induced haze, the pain in your back becomes apparent and you realize you need a new mattress.
The next day you go to the local sleep shop ready to find a solution to that which is ailing you. As you are perusing the sea of white rectangles you think to yourself, “I need to find something more comfortable,” but do you ever stop to consider how good the sex is going to be on top of it?
Consider the recent article written by Barron’s that highlights the complaints of many Americans as it relates to poor performance in the bedroom. I don’t mean the performance of your partner — I am talking about the performance of your mattress. With the growing popularity of memory foam beds, people are coming to realize that it might…
View original 367 more words
Research now shows that getting deep, restorative sleep on a comfortable, supportive mattress may be one of the most beneficial things people can do for their overall health, wealth and well being. It helps us wake up each day physically, intellectually and emotionally renewed. In this improved state we are more efficient, productive and better equipped to relate and interact with our family and others.
A Cumulative Effect
Every month, the average person spends 10 days sleeping on a mattress. We all understand that daily vitamins, exercise, and healthy meal choices all have a cumulative beneficial effect over time. The positive effects of sleep over time may have even more dramatic effects on our health and appearance.
It’s especially important for children to sleep on quality mattresses as they grow and develop.
So why are people wary of buying a new mattress?
It’s just human nature. We buy things we want for how we imagine they will make us feel. The items we want offer us an emotional payback and the hope for happiness. But, we tend to take products that we need and depend upon every day for granted. We buy those items for the function they perform using our intellect and logic to discern value.
Because mattresses seem similar, it’s not always easy to establish their value.
The real value of a mattress is how it can make us feel. A quality mattress offers a direct path to a deep down foundation of happiness and a sense of well being. If you haven’t tried a new mattress recently, you will be amazed with the plush comfort and the luxurious covers. Go see for yourself.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind as you shop.
- Don’t scrimp. Like anything else, you get what you pay for. The better the mattress the more likely you will get extra minutes of deep uninterrupted sleep per night. They are one of the most important investments you can make.
- Buy from a reputable mattress store. Reputable stores know how to match you with the right product. Caring associates begin by asking you questions that will help them understand and meet your personal sleep needs and have the genuine motive of helping improve your quality of life.
- Test drive. Just as you would test drive a car, take plenty of time to really get the feel of the mattresses by using a comfortable pillow, lie in the position you normally wake up in and let your imagination kick in. Get a glimpse of what life could be if you could escape from life’s daily stress to a cloud in the bedroom every night.
- Consider your experience and expectation. As you try different models, find one most similar to your current model and then see if you like other comfort choices better. If you slept well on your current style for a number of years then consider staying with a similar feel. If you like the thicker, softer models, keep in mind that you sleep in, rather than on them, as you would with a more traditional, firmer model. Do expect the thicker, softer ones to show indentations because they are designed to conform to you.
- Allow at least 30 days to adjust to a new mattress. Even longer if you are changing comfort levels from your previous mattress. It takes our bodies a while to adjust to a new sleeping surface.
- Protect Your Investment.
- Mattress Protector: The new generation of “pads” are breathable and moisture proof and will keep your mattress dry, fresh, odor free and sanitary for years.
- Heavy Duty Frame: Inadequate frames can actually cause damage to your mattress set and possibly void the warranty
- Maximize your enjoyment by including these important accessories and services with your purchase.
- New Pillows: Pillows should be replaced every couple of years.
- Sheets and Comforters: New high thread-count sheets have the feel of silk and are more durable than ever. Also look for new breathable temperature-regulating fibers.
A top quality, comfortable and supportive mattress may be one of the best consumer products you can buy for your health and happiness. Visit our Showroom today to learn more about good sleep.
Serta Perfect Sleeper Elite Serenity Bay Pillowtop Plush Queen Mattress
Pillowtop Plush Queen Mattress…$699
- Mattress height: 12.5″
- Quilting layers: Cashmere for a luxurious feel; Cool Balance® Fabric Technology promotes a balanced sleeping temperature & regulates the flow of heat & moisture at the surface; FireBlocker® added for safety
- More quilting layers: Body Loft® Fiber provides cushioning & wicks away moisture
- Comfort layers: Cool Twist™ Gel Memory Foam provides pressure-relieving comfort, increased airflow & a balanced sleeping temperature; PillowSoft™ Foam contours to your body
- Pillow top
- More comfort layers: Pressure-Balancing Design reduces pressure points that lead to tossing & turning, increases durability & combines layers of foams with an advanced innerspring for increased circulation & pressure relief
- Cover fabrication: knit with cashmere & Cool Balance Technology
- Edge construction: Comfort Last® Construction with BestEdge® Foam Encasement for an edge-to-edge surface that prevents roll-off
Macy’s Sale Price…$897 – Our Closeout price…$699